Elden Ring Eleonora’s Poleblade: How To Get & Use
Elden Ring accommodates an enormous expansive open world with a plethora of bosses and enemies to face in direction of. As you progress through fully totally different questline and work along with NPCs, you’ll get buffed weapons as a reward. Eleonora’s poleblade inflicts a blood loss standing impression and affords with not solely hearth hurt however moreover bodily hurt. Due to Eleonora being tied to Yura’s questline, players are barely confused about getting this weapon. Not to stress, proper right here’s our info on the easiest way to get Eleonora’s Poleblade in Elden Ring.
How to Get Eleonora’s Poleblade in Elden Ring
You can get this weapon by defeating Eleonora, the Violet Bloody Finger. Alternatively, you possibly can even progress through Yura’s questline to get the Eleonora’s Poleblade. Check out our info on the easiest way to full Yura’s quest. But because it’s missable, you’ll be capable to skip the half and face Eleonora immediately.
Follow these steps to get to her:
- You will uncover Eleonora on the Second Church of Marika. It is located on the Altus Plateau as you head north through the Altus Highway Junction, the placement of Grace.
- You need to go correct and change left to see the tower. As you attain the Church, you’ll encounter Eleonora as an invading NPC.
- She will use just some dragon incantations and her Poleblade all through the fight.
- While she is going to be capable to inflict a blood loss standing impression, her effectively being may be low. So, it’s going to be a little bit of cake to defeat her.
- Once you defeat her, she’s going to drop Eleonora’s Poleblade along with the Furlcalling Finger Remed and Purifying Crystal Tear.
How to Use Eleonora’s Poleblade
- It has a default weapon expertise of the Bloodblade Dance.
- As talked about earlier, it inflicts the blood loss standing impression, hearth hurt, and bodily hurt.
- It consumes 12 Strength, 21 Dexterity, and 19 Arcane attributes.
- You can enhance the Eleonora’s Poleblade with the Somber Smithing Stones. But this weapon can neither be boosted with consumables nor Magic.
That’s all on the easiest way to get and use the Eleonora’s Poleblade in Elden Ring. If you favored this info, check out our totally different guides on the easiest way to treatment the Converted Fringe Tower Puzzle, the easiest way to sheath all weapons, and the easiest way to get Miquella’s Needle in Elden Ring correct proper right here on Gamer Tweak.