How to Add Multiple Stops to Your Apple Maps Route
How to Add Multiple Stops to an Apple Maps Route
- Launch Apple Maps in your iPhone or iPad with iOS 16/iPad OS 16.
- Now, on maps, enter your begin line and trip spot. Enter your trip spot inside the search topic, assuming your begin line is your current location.
- Then, on the Directions tab, select the Add Stop alternative.
- Select the state of affairs you want to embody as a stop alongside the route.
- Your stop will most likely be added to the tip of your report.
You have now added a stop to your Apple Apps route map. As beforehand acknowledged, you’ll find a way to add as a lot as 15 stops to your route. And, if you’ve begun your journey, you want to use Siri in order to add additional stops. Simply inform Siri, “Hey Siri, add “location name” as a stop.”
How to Add Multiple Stops to Your Apple Maps Route.For More Article Visit Passengernews24