How to Hook Up AirPods to a Roku TV
Using the iPhone
- Unlock your iPhone and open the AirPods charging case lid.
- Bring the iPhone as a lot because the charging case in your AirPods.
- A pop-up will appear on the iPhone, inviting you to connect alongside together with your AirPods.
- Select the Connect selection.
- Finish the setup by following the instructions in your show display and tapping Done.
Connect your AirPods to your Roku TV.
- Download the Roku app from the Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Turn on Roku TV and be a part of it to the similar WiFi group as your smartphone.
- Launch the Roku app and select Remote.
- Select Devices after which OK.
- Choose Connect Now and look forward to the app to hook up together with your Roku TV.
- Select the Remote icon, adopted by the Headphones icon.
- Finally, click on on the OK button.
- Check that the AirPods are turned on in your Control Center.
- Finally, watch any movie in your Roku TV whereas listening to it alongside together with your AirPods.
AirPods gained’t join with Roku TV.
- Ensure that your Roku system and smartphone are associated to the similar WiFi group.
- Verify that your system is up to date. Go to Settings > System > System Update to change the Roku software program program.
- If you utilize Roku, it’s important to grant permission to the Roku app to entry completely different items when prompted.
- If your phone is expounded to a VPN server, disconnect it.
- Make constructive your router’s AP isolation is turned off.
- On Roku, go to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Control by cell apps > Network entry > Default/Permissive.