V Rising Azariel The Sunbringer Location And Boss Fight Guide
As you progress by way of ranges in V Rising, you’ll encounter stronger V bosses. Upon defeating these V bosses, you unlock plenty of Vampire expertise, powers, constructions, and crafting recipes. You will encounter Azariel the Sunbringer as you attain stage 68. While he may very well be a menace in the midst of the combat, defeating him can unlock the recipe for Gold ingots. But we’ve got to hunt him down first. So, proper right here’s our info on one of the simplest ways to find and beat Azariel the Sunbringer in V Rising.
Azariel the Sunbringer Location V Rising
You can uncover this V boss on the Brighthaven Cathedral positioned throughout the extreme western space of the Silverlight Hills. As you unlock him on the Blood Altar on stage 68, comply together with his blood path to attain his location. You wish to decide Azariel the Sunbringer on the Blood Altar and select the Track blood option to get his blood path.
How to Beat Azariel the Sunbringer in V Rising
- Before we begin the battle, make sure that to equip the Holy Resistance Flask. That’s on account of this V boss can inflict important holy hurt.
- If you haven’t unlocked the recipe for Holy Resistance Flask, that you have to defeat Wilfred the Werewolf Chief at stage 64.
- In addition to the recipe, moreover, you’ll unlock the Heart Strikepower. This power allows you to dash forward and strike the targeted enemies in a line.
- You could equip the Dark Silver or the Sanguine Crossbow for ranged assaults.
- Make optimistic to utilize the Holy Resistance Flask sooner than coming into the Cathedral.
- This V boss can spawn plenty of little minions in the midst of the combat to inflict additional hurt. These little minions can assault you from a distance as they copy his assaults.
- We counsel dealing with them sooner than you get to Azariel. Though, they principally get eradicated throughout the crossfire.
- As talked about Azrariel can inflict holy hurt. So, that you have to preserve using the Flasks to negate the hurt.
- Speaking of the assaults, he can inflict plenty of lightning pillars that scatter spherical and cover the world. He could throw a Holy cloud of destruction from a spread.
- If hit with out consuming the Holy resistance flask, it might really inflict good hurt.
- You can dodge these assaults and use ranged assaults to set off him hurt.
- In addition to that, he can spawn a Relic to protect himself. When he creates this relic, it shields him from all of your assaults.
- While he creates this relic, he can spam you with assaults. So, be cautious to maintain a distance and use the ranged expertise along with weapons.
- Upon destroying this Relic, it’s attainable so that you can to inflict hurt as soon as extra.
Once you’ve defeated him, you’re going to get the crafting recipe for Gold Ingots and unlock the Power Surge vampire power.
That’s all on one of the simplest ways to find and beat Azariel the Sunbringer in V Rising. If you most popular this info, check out our totally different guides on one of the simplest ways to beat Kelly the Frost Archer, Raziel the Shepherd, and Mairwyn the Elementalist in V Rising correct proper right here on Gamer Tweak.
V Rising Azariel The Sunbringer Location And Boss Fight Guide.For More Article Visit Passengernews24